Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Birthday Gifts




My kids have been receiving birthday party invitations right and left. I think we're up to ten so far. All those birthday presents can get pricey when you consider it's usually $10 - $20 per gift. To try and save some dollars, I've started making gifts for my kids to take. I have a large stash of fabrics, so I'm using those to applique t-shirts as gifts. I started off making shirts with the child's initial on the front and age on the back. Then I made a few with the full first name.











This outfit was made for my niece, a initial t-shirt and a matching pair of bandanna pants. Sorry about the poor lighting, I had about 5 minutes to photograph this and get it in the mail.

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I need a tutorial!!! (and please tell me it has nothing to do with my s.e.w.i.n.g maching!?!?!?) I can't even bring myself to type it out loud! Thanks~ New follower! ~Lori

    ReplyDelete